Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, April 5, 2013

CASE from Sandy M

This has to be one of my all time favorite cards I have seen this spring. http://www.stampwithsandy.com/.
I therefore; made a couple for mothers day and used The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge at http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/. This card was so much fun to make and I appreciate Sandy Mathis for sharing it on her blog. (One of my favs also). I did change out a couple of things but not much.


Stamps: Blessed Mother
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Lots of EF - Polka Dots, Petals-A-Plenty, Beautiful Buttflies Embosslit; Framelits - Ovals and Frames, Little Leaves Sixxlits, Paper White Flowers, Bright Brads, Label Punch, Paper Doily, White Pearl

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave your comments or questions. Again thanks Sandy M.


No comments:

Post a Comment