Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Thanks for Caring

Last set of cards for tonight. That makes 8 more cards today but I also did grocery shopping, banking, picked up my son and a few other errands. Another one of my favorite spots is TSOT where I loved Sarah's card so much I cased it. Loved her colors very much but did not want to make it exactly the same so here it is:


Stamp: Language of Friendship, Thanks for Caring
Paper: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Parker's Patterns DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Fancy Fan EF, Sixxlits Lots of Tags, Large Oval Punch, White Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks for taking the time to look over my blog and leave any comments or questions, they are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment