Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Red & Saffron Party

This card is for the SCS Color Challenge - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2354179?&cat=24178 and the Sketch is Freshly Made Sketches - http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/. I am loving this new set that is a Spring Surprise Promotion for sale until May 30, 2013. I usually do not like little stamps but this one is just the most adorable.

Stamps: A Round Array
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: 7/8" Scallop circle punch, Dimensionals, Stitched 1/4" White Ribbon, Lacy Brocade EF

2 comments:

  1. That bit of Pool Party is the perfect accent on your card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda! I love the embossed background! I can't wait to get my hands on that new set! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete