Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Vintage Style

I have had so much fun the last couple of days making cards. This card was supposed to be by Mother's Day card and when I stamped the sentiment I forgot and stamped "thanks" so had to do the card below this post. This card is for The Sweet Shop Sketch SSS204 http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/.


Use another one of my favorite stamp sets from last summer. Love the look of it in Soft Suede.


Stamp: Kindness Matters, Fresh Vintage
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Neutral Brads

Thanks for taking to time to look and leave any comments or questions. Very much appreciated always.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the stamped panel and the lovely vintage papers. Thanks for joining us for The Sweet Stop challenge this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete