Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Whalecome!

Wow two posts in one day. I am on a roll. When I saw the PPA April 2013 color challenge and today's sketch at SC430 I knew immediately the cards I had to make. We have several new baby's arriving in the next couple of month's at work and church so here are the baby boy ones:

The Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge - http://www.palspaperarts.com/ was for the above colors and this is the Splitcoaststampers Sketch SC430 = http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?

Stamps: Oh, Whale stamp set
Paper: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, DSP Sprinkles and Sunshine
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Clearlits Happy Whale Diecut, Dimensionals

I think these turned out darn cute and so I made 3. Any comments or questions are welcome. Thanks

1 comment: