Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Secret Garden Card

I loved this sketch when I saw it and now for the life of me cannot find it again to recognize who posted the original.  Also like the color combo posted on one of my favorite blog sites so I had to make this card:

For some reason my scanner always cuts off the little bit of edge, going to have to play and figure it out.
Going to be sending this card to some of the Feb BRAK birthdays. Watch your mailbox. Also make some kits for a spring card class in March. Trying to get ahead a little on a few cards for classes and swaps.

Stamp: Secret Garden, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, SAB Print Poetry Designer Series Paper
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Secret Garden Framelit Dies, Rhinestone, Dazzling Details, Label Punch, SAB Vine Embossing Folder

Thank you for looking and taking the time to leave a comment.  They are greatly appreciated.
Also lots of thanks to whomever I cased.

No comments:

Post a Comment