Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lovely Weekend

We took a few days and went to our Worldmark Vacation site just a few miles away on the other side of Lake Couer D'Alene and had such a wonderful time. Another couple went with us who had never had the privildge to stay in them. Arrived Friday evening and packed everything in and then play a couple of card games and some Mexican Train dominoes. The next two days we ate nice large breakfasts, played lots of games - Settlers of Katan, Dabble, Quiddler, Shanghai Rummy, Five Crowns and maybe others. Then had a wonderful dinner and played more games.  In between these games we crocheted, did computer work and she even printed some pictures. My goal was to use the swimming pool and the exercise equipment some but that did not happen.  We had to leave our rooms and walk in the freezing cold and fog so we decided it was best to play more games.

Got home about noon today, unpacked and then I headed right to my scrap room as I wanted to make a couple more cards for my Stampin' Up class this coming Saturday. Below is the last card I came up with and it also was the sketch from TSOT http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/. I am beginning to really like that blog and have done most of the sketches since the first of the year. You can also find this card at my blog on Splitcoaststampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/uploadphoto.php.

Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, More Amore Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Stampin 'Up Real Red Satin Ribbon, Pearls colored with red sharpie, Dimensionals, Window Frames Collections Dies

Thanks so much for looking and leaving any comments on my card. It is appreciated greatly.

3 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful!
    I never thought to use that set for Valentines cards, and mine are done!
    Thanks for stopping by to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and very fun papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at TSOT for our weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! If you have some time, I'd love for you to try our challenges at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete