Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

You're Swell, Rain or Shine

I am loving all of the new Stam[in' Up products and having a blast working with them.  One of my Stamp Camp gals wanted to see this stamp set so I made this card for Stamp camp. Camp day is Saturday, January 26, 9:00 am. Cost is $10.00 for materials and we will make 5 or 6 cards or projects. Please let me know if you would like to attend by January 18, in order that I will have enough kits made ahead of time.

Stamps: New Ciao, Baby, New Rain or Shine
Paper: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, SA2013 Small Curly Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Note: I used a small strip of paper behind the seam binding so I could not see the DSP behind it.
Sketch: http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/ Challenge #99. Thanks I love it Cheryl.

Thanks for spending some time checking out my blog and comments are appreciated greatly.

7 comments:

  1. Loe the sentiment. Great job. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & cheery card. I love the colours you have used. Thank you for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card--both in the colors and the sentiment! I LOVE the paper you've used! Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT! Can't wait to see what you make for us next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. I love the cute umbrella and that DSP is a perfect pop of colour. Thanks for joining us at Try stampin' On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this cheery card with us at TSOT with week. Great DP papers and love the little sentiment and big yellow bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the 'bright' colours this is definitely a favourite for me this week. Thanks for joining in the fun this week with us on TSoT.
    Cheers,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colours of this paper - can't wait to get this myself. I'm a sucker for DSP :) Thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete