Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My idea of camping

We went camping last week in Montana and I spent a lot of time making cards. Only took a few sheets of cardstock - Basic Gray, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Sahara Sand; 3 stamp sets - Sea Street, Post Collection and Pretty Postage, one punch, and the new paper stack Moonlight.  Also took my big shot and embossing folders to use on the quilted designs - they make a big difference with the added texture. Made 4 each of the first three and tenth designs, then 2 of each of the other 8 quilted cards = total of 28 cards in 3 days . Add the embellishments to the quilted cards yesterday after I was at home. Off to OWH.












Thank you so much for looking and taking time to leave a comment or two. I appreciated it very much and I may even visit your blog and leave you a little something to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment