Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday, SC499 Sketch and Scrap Day

I headed to a nearby flea market today where there is a small place to scrap with 6 other women. One of the gals has a small scrapbook and crafts for sale in the center. Got 5 layout completed today and now just need to journal. Tried to post earlier but my scanner was acting up.


My rendition of SC499, I wanted it very simple yet elegant. Used the Mossy Meadow ink for the wheelbarrow. The patterned paper is really Hello Honey but shows a little orangish today. Sorry!

Keywords: SC499 Always Thankful
Stamps: Always Thankful
Paper: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, In Color 2014-16 Paper Stack
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Techniques: Sketch

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment. They are always appreciated greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment