Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trick or Treat

I am not really a Halloween type of gal but I will need a couple cards for my swap group therefore I did one for the cause today. I don't even have a lot of stamps for the occassion so I used just a general sentiment tag set. The color challenge was to use Bermuda Bay, Gray & Tangelo Twist for CMCC314 today. Also used yesterday's sketch from FMS147. Here it is:



Keywords: Tags 4 You Halloween
Stamps: Tags 4 You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Witch's Brew DSP, Confetti Celebration DSP
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Accessories: Label Bracket Punch, In Color 2014-2016 Satin Stitched Ribbon
Techniques: Sketch & Color

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment. Comments are greatly appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. I like the use of Bermuda Bay with these Halloween colors. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the ribbon tails under your sentiment! Fun colors for Halloween! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that time of year where Halloween cards need to be created and you've done well! I've always loved that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought of Bermuda Bay with Halloween colors; it looks great! Pretty layout also! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to show you CAN make do with what you have! Love how you added the ribbon and DSP together! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Halloween colors...great idea! Love the divided background of DSP! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Perfect colors for a Halloween card!! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun mix and match of dsp patterns to create your Halloween Card - too cute! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete