Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Two more challenges and cards

Stamp: Warmest of Wishes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Season of Style DSP
Ink: Old Olive
This card is for a Christmas in July swap.

Stamp: Bring on the Cake, Fox & Friends
Paper: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Birthday Basic DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
This card is for a Child Birthday swap.

Well it is time for me to get off the computer and out of the scrap room if I am going to get everything else done before I head out for the weekend. I need to week the last flower bed if it quits raining enough, get my feet and nails done, do some shopping and errands and finishing packing for my adventure.

Thanks for looking, comments are much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment