Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fourth of July - a little late

I needed a card for the Fourth of July but since I just got it made I at least used the right colors. This was inspired by this card  by Michelle at http://inspirationink.typepad.com. and Kim at http://atlstamper198.blogspot.com. Thanks girls for your sharing, Love the new stamp sets and plan to make more soon.

Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Whisper White, Chery Cobbler, Night of Navy, DSP Polka Dot Parade
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Chevron EF, Artisan Label Punch, Hexagon Punch, Tiny Star Punch, Rhinestones


This was for a sketch swap from a group of swappers that I host. I wanted to use some of the new colors, ribbon, stamps and punch so came up with this swap. 

Stamps: Flower Shop, Apple Blossom
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, Everyday Enchantment Brads

1 comment: