Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

More cards I have made the past few days and weeks


Stamps: For the Birds
Paper: Early Espresso, Real Red, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Accessories: White Flower Brad, Vine EF
The mail box and bird are colored with Real Red and Teals shades of markers.

Was in the mood yesterday to actually make some masculine cards which is really hard for me to do because I love all of the ribbon, lace and flowers the best.

Stamp: The Great Outdoors
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Well Worn DSP
Ink; Night of Navy
Accessories: Stripe Embossing Folder
Wanted a card that is clean and simple and eary for mailing. the kind my mother likes the best.


Sta,p: By the Tide, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Well Worn DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Accessories. 2 1/2" Punch, Dimensional
Another great masculine card and really like By the Tide now that I have used a couple times.


This is the card I made for a Father's Day swap and one to send to my Dad.
Stamps: Dapper Dad, Amazing Family
Paper Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Parker's Patterns DSP
Ink. Marina Mist, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Houndstooth EF,  Pop Top (mashed in the Big Shot), 1" punch, glue dots, dimensionals


This card was for a torn paper swap and I used scraps of paper I do not remember what it was called from a scrapbook page I had completed quite awhile ago. Stamped with coral stamp and added sentiment.
Stamps: By the Tide, Sassy Salutations
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Unknown DSP
Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso

Please take time to leave comments and I will check out your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment