Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Inspiration Challenge 400 on SCS


National Geographic was our Inspiration site today so I chose the following - Here is my inspiration: http://national-geographic.cafepress...dscapes?page=7.

Though God's beauty is very complex and integrated with lots of color I chose to make my card very clean and simple. Not normally my style so I am not sure I totally love the card. There are a ton of colors in the picture so I tried to get the sky, water, grass, and changing leaves as best I could. Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year. Changing color, cool breezes, warm days and back to school and work for me.

Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Many DSP scraps not sure where they are all from but the colors are: Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin     Pie, Cajun Craze, Some blue and white, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. CS is Garden Green and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories, Hexagon Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch. Dimensional in the center.

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave any comments or questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment