Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Christmas Pinwheel

My first Christmas card toward goal of 100.  After making the quilt card in an earlier post I found the pinwheel and tried it.  I think this will be the sample for my Christmas cards this year. Not sure yet. A lot of little pieces for 100 cards.

Stamp: Christmas Lodge
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: White brad, 1/2" circle punch, Big Shot, Square Latice EF, Polka Dot EF, Corner Rounder
Technique: Faux Quilted Pinwheel

Thanks for looking, leaving a comment or ask a question. I think I may included this card in one of my stamp camps as a lot of the girls like to do quilting also.

No comments:

Post a Comment