Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday cards

 Made a set of 10 more cards like the one below to send to my mother for her stash of birthday cards. She send to everyone in the family, my siblings, the nieces nephews and kids of all of her siblings and the grandchildren.  She is a very thoughtful woman and remembers everyone' birthday. 

Also made a set of 4 of  these for the August BRAK :
I added a little Happy Birthday banner under the bow but did that after I scanned it. Turned out really cure thanks to this card for the inspiration. I think I will also make several of these in different color schemes for my mother. I am sure she send about 75-100 cards a throughout the year to family and friends.

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Six-Sided Sampler
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Soft Suede DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Itty Bitty Punches, Pearls, White stitched ribbon, glue dots, hexagon punch, Hexagon EF

Then the next card I made was for a card class I am going to do in the next month along with 5 other cards using some of the newer products and doing a card with the punch and non stamping:

Stamps: Six Sided Sampler for the tag
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP scraps
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffle edged ribbon, hexagon & ticket punches

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment or ask any questions. Love what I do and sharing my cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment