Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All

Wishing you had a Merry Christmas  today. Was very quiet here.  I made homemade noodles from my grandmother's recipe, did some crocheting on a bay afghan I am making to have on hand, and some cards for the BRAK girls on SCS. Also did a couple cards for a swap group  I own. Below is the card for the Color challenge swap in that group: Cajun Olive Breeze.

Stamps: Feel Good from the Spring 2013 Catalog
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Paisley Prints DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Old Olive Grograin ribbon, Large Scallop Edgelit, Dimensionals, Embossing folder - Fancy Fan
      Cased from http://www.stampingtoshare.com/

Thanks for looking. Love and appreciate all of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment