Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Male Happy Birthday

Ran across this challenge at http://365cards.blogspot.com/ so I decided to try it out. I just received my new 2013 Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up items and have been waiting to get started for the new year.

Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (Sneak Peek at 2013 Sale-A-Bration) set, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, DSP Stack from 2013 Sale-A-Bration
Ink: Midnight Muse

I am so ready to get back to making more cards and taking part in more challenges for the New Year.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this paper from the Print Poetry stack in the spring catty? I don't have that paper yet (I do have the SAB DSP) but it's gorgeous! I love the use of the stamp to make a background too!

    ReplyDelete