Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lucky Island Basics Get Well

Did not get to play last night with the color challenge so waited til tonight and used both the sketch and the color challenges from Splitcoast Stamper. Was very happy with how my card turned out. What do you think?
Make for SCS366 and CC356 Lucky Island Basics
Keywords: SCS366 CC356,
Stamps: Four Frames
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Basic Black, DSP In Color 11-13
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment and In Color Brads, Triple Flower Punch, Label Punch
Techniques: Computer words


1 comment:

  1. Love the card, Linda. The colors are great and I really like your variation on the sketch challenge:)
    Just wondering, do you still have the card swap group? Think about you and the others often. Hugs & Blessings~Terry

    ReplyDelete