Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello Friend

More new products and loving them. This card is the SCS Color Challenge CC463 Coastal Saffron Tango and also the SCS Sketch of SC473. I know I am usually a day or two behind doing these challenges but have other commitments on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings so Thursday is my first chance to play. I like the clean and simple looks of the sketch therefore I dod not clutter up the card with too much bling.


Papers: Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango; and DSP Retro Fresh
Stamps: Peachy Keen (hard to see the saffron squares from this set with the tangerine letters over)
Ink: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: 1/4" Satin Tangerine Tango ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for all of your comments, they are greatly appreciated by this Stampin' Up demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment