Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I AM Still Alive

I know it has been a long time. Summer and fall have been quite hectic with my job changing locations and my husband breaking his leg.  But I am in the groove again and getting ready for the holiday seasons.

This was a card I made this summer for a swap that was supposed to represent us.  I love to work with flowers and love to have flowers in my life.

Stamps: Fabulous Florets,
Papers: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Sheer peach ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals and punches

Using an SCS sketch, I stamped the green leaves on the white paper. Stamped with Melon Mambo on white, tangerine and peach and the cut out the flower and used dimensionals. The sentiment is done with two different tag punches that I layers and used dimensionals.  The back layer was the same as middle layer cut in half and slid off a little to create another layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment