Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cute by the Inch Friends

Keywords: CC287 Cute by the Inch
Stamps: Cute by the Inch
Paper: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Concord Crush
Accessories: Organza ribbon white, SU Flower brads, SU Scallop square punch, SU small label punch, Dimensional


This was for a Color Challenge CC287 titled Concord Parfait Pizzazz.  I love using the color challenges for inspiration. I had not used this stamp set yet so decided I needed to get it worked in a bit and came up with this. The center is a label and some organza ribbon and a large flower SU brad used .  I also used dimensionals under each squared that was adhered to the scallop punched squares.

Thanks for looking and any comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment