Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A little Kindness 2

This card was made for a package of cards I am making for my sister. She love purples and butterflies. I 
too had forgot about the kissing technique until I looked at the following card and how to color the jewels: http://stampingwithlinda.typepad.com...ng-moment.html. Thanks Linda. Two cards in one day with the same stamp set - good for me.



Keywords: Kinda Eclectic 
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Rhinestones, Flower and butterfly punches.
Techniques: Kissing, color rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment