Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Need to get back to bloggin'

I have been so busy making all of my Christmas gift sets of cards and almost 200 Christmas cards. I know I have not posted any because I do not want everyone to know what they look like before they get them. Once they are all in the mail I will get to posting again. Besides making tons of cards, I am currently sick with a terrible cold and do not really feel like doing much lately, but for some reason I cannot sleep tonight. Oh maybe it is because I have slept most of the last two days.

We had a great Thanksgiving with my daughter and her husband, father-inlaw, and their niece and nephew. Went to a football game last Sat and that team got to play tonight for the state championship. Way to go Bothell HS.  Praying I can go back to work on Monday as I am now going to be behind missing a complete day of work.

Promise to show my Christmas cards after they are sent. Sure you have seen then somewhere else tho because I did  case most of them.

Thanks to everyone on Splitcoast Stamper for the multitude of ideas and suggestions. Well since it is almost 1 am I think I am going to shut down and try to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment