Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Cup of Thanks

It has been about a month since I posted a card. Was without a scanner for about that long. I made several cards this past weekend and this turned out to be one of my favorites. Was for a thanks swap. Sorry don't remember who I cased it from on SplitCoastStampers. Love that place for ideas because I am stumped most of the time lately and wanted to use this new set I bought this winter. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Buttons Bright Collection, Pearls, Baker;s Twine in Wisteria,
 Dimensionals, Label Punch, Embossing Folder Polka Dots

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Linda - I'm so sorry I haven't been round in awhile - just busy busy busy but that's really no excuse. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete