Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Surgery went well

My surgery to remove a brain tumor went well. I have a little weakness on the right side, some problems typing and hitting the right letters. also my right leg drags and i have trouble tripping. Only am up for an hour or so then back to bed and sleep. Not up to getting out of the house yet or making cards. sorry if not making sense. my hubby says i talk gibberish.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, Linda...I had no idea. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I will keep you in my prayers. I will also be watching for updates:) Love, Hugs, Prayers, & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - I too had no idea. I'm so happy to hear your sugery went well and your typing does not sound gibberish at all. Rest and take the time to heal and I will also be looking for updates. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete